- A community college diploma or a university degree in a related field and/or BACB Certification (e.g., Psychology, Autism and Behaviour Science, Child Development, Behaviour Science Technology, Registered Behavior Technician/RBT), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCABA)
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License, a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel throughout Barrie/Simcoe and York Region
- Ability to perform physical duties of the role; ability to engage learners in a variety of developmental ranges (young learners 2-5 years of age, school-age and adolescents)
- Demonstrates behaviour that is aligned with the values and mission of OSG
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Applied Behaviour Analytic terminology and concepts
- Current certification in First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Applicants must be outgoing, enthusiastic, dependable, and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Must be willing to engage in Professional Development opportunities; completing behaviour analytic course sequence for certification is an asset
What you can expect:
- Flexible schedule options
- A dedicated, supportive, and growth oriented learning environment
- Competitive rate
- Training opportunities
- Ongoing learning , support and coaching
We want to hear from you!
Forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to share with us:
- What inspires you?
- What do you love about the work you do as an ABA Therapist?
- How are you committed to making a difference in the ABA field?
- What are your short and long goals?
- What will you bring to the OSG team of professionals?
*We thank all individuals who apply however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.