BCBA™/ BCaBA™, RBT™ Mentoring and Supervision:
Our comprehensive supervision / mentoring program is designed to provide you with both theoretical and applied learning activities that will assist you in obtaining the necessary supervision hours and fieldwork experience to fulfill the requirements to apply to write the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board (BACB)™ exam or the Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT)™ assessment and exam.
Workshops, Professional Development and Staff Training:
Our workshops are designed for parents, organizations, schools, daycares and teams working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD’s). Whether you are looking for an introductory workshop or a more advanced training, On Solid Ground Inc. will customize the content to meet YOUR needs!
Whether you are looking for an introductory workshop or a more advanced training, On Solid Ground Inc. will customize the content to meet YOUR needs!
We offer both small and large group trainings that offer team development opportunities and emphasize practical learning activities, modelling, demonstration, role play and feedback.
Looking for a topic? Consider one of the following:
- An Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis
- An Introduction to Verbal Behaviour
- Language, Communication and Autism
- Developing Language in the Natural Environment
- Teaching Play Skills
- Teaching Social Skills to Individuals with Autism
- Toilet Training for Children with Autism
- Promoting Independence; Teaching Independent Behaviour Using Independent Activity Schedules
- Understanding Behaviour: Assessment and Intervention Processes
- Introduction to Functional Behaviour Assessment
- ABA in the Classroom
- Understanding Anxiety, Self Regulation and Behaviour